1. This is the place _________ I met my wife.
2. Simon is the man _________ Mary loves.
3. My wife, _________ is a doctor, works at Community Hospital.
4. Only one of the people _________ work in the company is qualified.
5. She is the one _________ I told you about.
1. The pub is opposite the Town Hall. I first met my wife there.
2. He was sitting on a chair. It was uncomfortable.
3. He smokes cigarettes. They are very strong.
77. We bought a car last week. The car is blue.
78. The girl is a singer. We met her at the party.
79. The bananas are on the table. George bought them.
126. Tom, who sister is a teacher, is in my class.
127. The White House, the US president lives, is in Washington.
128. My brother, works in Warsaw, earns a lot of money.
The Healthy Eating Pyramid is a simple, reliable guide to choosing a healthy diet. Its foundation is (1)____________exercise and weight control, since these two related elements strongly influence your chances of staying healthy. The Healthy Eating Pyramid builds from there, showing that you should eat
(2)____________foods from bottom part of the pyramid (vegetables, whole grains) and fewer from the top (red meat, refined grains, potatoes, sugary drinks, and salt). When it’s dining time, fill half your plate with vegetables, the more varied the better, and fruits. Save a quarter of your plate for whole grains. Fish, poultry, beans, or nuts, can make (3)____________the rest. Healthy oils like olive and canola are advised in cooking, on salad, and at the table. Complete your meal with a cup of water, or if you like, (4)____________or coffee with little or no sugar. Staying (5)____________is half of the secret to avoid obese, the other half is a healthy diet that makes your calorie needs- so be sure you choose a plate that is not too large.
C. fruit juice
Welcome to WordPress. This is your first post. Edit or delete it, then start writing!
Make sure you enter the () required information where indicated. HTML code is not allowed.